Thursday, September 27, 2007

Speakin Of Teeth


This is weird. I AOL looking for my first interesting post and I come across this man who is too cheep to go to the dentist that he feels his feelings with super glue. What!


Here is the full Story:

Cheapest Ex I Know
Submitted by: LadyCroibhriste

I happened to notice when I was visiting my ex-mother-in-law that it appeared my ex-husband was wearing some sort of dental thing in his mouth. I asked my her and she said no ... it was Super Glue. His top teeth had so many pinhole cavities, chips and cracks that he kept "resurfacing" his top teeth until it built up. It looked like one of those teeth protectors that kids wear when they play football except it tobacco-brown. Reason no. 1758 why I'm not married to that man.

Pic:Getty Images
The Bee is out!

No comments: