Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tounge Ring Horror!


Tuesday, I went home for lunch.I was eating a Italian Sausage and some chips. Now I have a tongue ring and have had the ring for 12 years. I can honestly say that I have never had any problems until Tuesday September 25, 2007. O.K. so back to lunch, I was eating and I was just about ready to chew my last bite when, CRACK! I bit down ton the F*****g tongue ring and cracked my tooth. Now I immediately spit out the remainder of the food that I was chewing and felt around with my tongue to feel what happened. To my surprise My tooth was Dangling.I began to cry. The Shock of the loose tooth, and the fact that I had broken it with a stupid piercing hurt my feelings.I called work crying and all upset(DRAMA QUEEN). I then immediately went to the Dentist. I had to have a root canal on the spot, and I'm sure you know the rest. I took two and a half days off, I am under heavy medication and I have a swollen jaw! So what did I do with the tongue ring? I snatched that shit out and threw it in the trash! All things happen for a reason, I guess it was time to get rid of the ring, I just wish it wouldn't have broken my tooth, but it's not the end of the world,the doctor was able to save my tooth, and i will receive my crown in 2weeks.So I feel better now. I will go back to work tomorrow. I decided to share this story , because any thing can happen, but things can also be prevented. So to all you women or young girls who think that tongue rings are cool, that's cool but think about what can happen!. The Dentist also told me that over time that tongue ring can cause receding gums and sensitivity. THINK ABOUT IT! TONGUE RINGS AREN'T ALL THAT, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY START MESSING WITH MY TEETH!

The Bee is out!

No comments: