Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lauren London

From A youngin to a grown ass woman.She emerges from LA.Beautiful with a smile that rocks the house. Born December 4Th 1984.The first time I had ever see her was in the movie ATL, she was known as NEW NEW!Since then she has made many appearances on red carpets, magazine covers, and a lavish my space page. Her works consist of This Christmas, Next Day Air which is in the making and Entourage as well as appearances on Every Body Hates Chris.This woman has made a name for her self in the industry, and I have nothing but love for her, so ladies and gentlemen with out further a due I present to you Lauren London!




















The Bee is out!

2 comments:

THE Addict..... said...

i love her! she's so cute. she's like a friend in my head, even tho she's a young'in

Park Avenue said...

She is so pretty!