Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How Grown Folks play Tag....

I do a lot of blogging, never though I'd get tagged, but this should be fun here goes!
The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1.I hate the smell of vanilla! lip gloss, air freshener,anything it makes me sick to my stomach!

2.I despise a dirty house. I can't chill in Filth.

3.I hate to see men walk on their tip toes, it looks like they about start dancing.

4.I love bed time, I get excited when it's time for bed.

5.like to eat out!Often, but I also like to cook.

6.I love kids.

7.I love being in love.
Check out those I tagged!
Black Girl Adventures, BnpPurpleWorld,Pocahontaz,Sydni Couture.
This all started with this site that I visit often check it out!
So Fetch

The Bee is out!

1 comment:

CHA CHA said...

I answered your tag..check back to see my 7