Friday, October 26, 2007

Stars Show Up To See (Some Body Help Me!)

Here are some pictures of stars who attended the premier of the movie.
Kim Fields, I haven't seen her in a while, she looks good.I like her smile.


Kim K. always dresses her ass off, I love her style.You can tell her taste is expensive.


Tia Mowry, she is all grown up and lookin good, you go girl!

Marcus Huston always looks good in a suit. Hey! his date is the girl who played on My Wife and Kids, she's such a pretty girl.

The Bee is out!

4 comments:

Park Avenue said...

I'm not liking Kim Field's outfit. The top looks too big & misshaped.

I see Kim K. will NEVER retire that T&A pose.

Tia Mowry looks ferocious! I really like the look.

For some reason, Marques Houston reminds me of a giggolo,but Jennifer Freeman looks cute.

***Whew! I'm done!***

Lee said...

Park Ave you are silly LOL!

Park Avenue said...

I WILL admit, Kim K. is always sharp. The girl can dress!

Attorneymom said...

What is up with Tootie??? I know from experience that when the baby or babies come, you kinda let yourself go. It is not healthy but it happens.