Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beyonce at AMA's//Alicia Keys//The Epps Baby Shower

Hey! First up we have Beyonce at the AMA's in a tight gold dress, but its those shoes she's wearing that caught my eye! I think they are unique, if I had that type of money I would have those.(pictures from concrete loop).Keyshia and Omar Epps had their baby shower, she looks so pretty and Hugh, that baby is coming!(pictures Juicy News) Congrats to them.And last but not least Alicia Keys rocked the house at the AMA's That body suit was working for her. I thought her dancing was cute! Stay Tuned












The Bee is out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the gold dress Beyonce wore to the AMAs looks cheap to me, even though I know know it probably costs $$$$$$$$$!
Those Balenciaga shoes are the business! They look really nice with what Beyonce had on. Loves it!

CHA CHA said...

The shoes are HOT...look at the booty on Beyonce!