Thursday, November 29, 2007

Keyshia Cole

More on Keyshia Cole. She was on TRL the other day.At first I questioned her out fit, but then i realized that it was really cute. I like the top. Then last night she was on 106Th and park. She has been loosing a lot of weight lately and she said it's because she's on tour busy busy!So there's my Keyshia Cole news.Here are some picture Of Amina and her Mom. Picture compliments of concreteloop&WireImage.



But honestly I don't like this fit,that top is just tooooooooo much for me. but I ain't made at her every one has their own style.



The Bee is out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to hear KC sing, but have mercy at what she's wearing. What is it? Bigfoot Couture?! Busy Bee, you siad it best...everyone has their own style. LOL

Anonymous said...

^^^Oops! I meant "said."

CHA CHA said...

Own style...nuff said. Amina is kind of hard on the face but whatevs