Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Family Matters

I would like to get this off my chest.My Grandmother is in the hospital in Denver Co. Now as you all know I reside in Richmond VA. It's hard for me to hear this news, seeing as though I can't be there to see her.She means the world to me and to know she's not feeling good is bothering me very much.I know I can't do anything to change the situation.So here I am left to my good faith. I pray that she will be alright.I don't deal with death or sickness very well, but I do know that what ever happens I will need to remain strong for my family and my self. So with that I turn to My blogger friends for your prayers and support!I love you Grandmother and hope you pull through this alright! I will be taking a trip to Denver In February and I really need her to be there.This is hurting my heart not knowing what will happen,but I will keep my head up!And continue to do what I know she would want, and that's live my life.In Jesus name I pray Amen.

The Bee is out!

5 comments:

daddysgirl0913 said...

Keep your head up my sista..I know and been there in your shoes. I lost both of my grandmother's and still very hard for espeically when I was away from them. I will keep you in my prayers.

~Be Encourage.

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you and your family.

Park Avenue said...

Busy Bee,
There's nothing more important than family & Grandmothers are so special! I'm sorry to hear that your Grandmother is in the hospital. While there may be nothing WE can do to change a situation, you KNOW who has the power to turn everything around! You can count on me to remember your family in my prayers! Stay encouraged, girlfriend!

Marleaux said...

I'm praying for you Bee.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you. I would highly recommend that you go to www.familymattersusa.com, a local denver resource, and see what kind of work they do. They helped me and my family tremendously!