Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's My B-day



Today Is my Birthday and I've been drinking(Malibu Rum). By the grace of god I have made it to see 28 years! I have spent today all alone, but do not be sad for me, I had a ball. I slept in until about 10am.I got up went to BK and got breakfast. I got my self together and put on my clothes and headed to the mall.I walked around purchased some things and off I went to have lunch At the Mexico Restaurant.I had 2 burrito Verde's(with Green chili) chips and salsa and a Pepsi.Delicious! And now I'm home sending this to all my beautiful readers.Love Ya.Oh P.S. My Man Friend had to work, but Hopefully we will go out to dinner. Much Love



The Bee is out!

5 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Found you from Poca's site...wishing you a very happy birthday...rum huh! Lol, have a good one lady and many more birthdays that are just as wonderful and more.

Park Avenue said...

Happy Birthday, Busy Bee! I hope you had the wonderful day you deserve!

Don said...

Only 28? Aw you're still a baby, Bee. lol.

Lee said...

Thank All of you!

CHA CHA said...

As long as you enjoyed you...thats all that matters.