Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When is it to late to have a baby?


I love kids and I want some in the future. I'm 27 and my boyfriend is 25.We plan to get married one day, we love each other very much and don't fell that we need to rush.As far a children are concerned we both want them, the question is when? We both have pretty decent jobs and we don't want for anything. Every one I know that already has a child tells me I shouldn't wait to late to have a baby and I should start thinking about it. I don't want to be too old, but what is to old? I know that's a good question! I just can't seem to come up with the answer.
The Bee is out!

4 comments:

THE Addict..... said...

hey, only you can really determine when you're ready...so don't let outside factors (other people and their kids) sway you any. only thing i have to say is once you hit 35, your health risks increase something serious so i, personally, wouldn't wait till then. check on it (internet & doctor wise), read up and see what they say....

Sydni Lux said...

I think it is up to you. If you it's time, then it's time. If not, then wait. As long as you don't hit menopause, you should not have any problems.

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you - http://atyourservie.blogspot.com/2007/12/best-friend-award.html

Happy Holidays!

~Sandy G.

CHA CHA said...

Yeah, Im pretty much in agreeance with the addict, dont allow anyone to dictate to you when its time for you.