Monday, January 14, 2008

Movie Review!


The First Sunday. This was not a good movie, I went in with high expectations and came out disappointed. From the beginning it was boring,the funniest parts were held by Katt Williams who played the choir director. They should have let Katt play the part Tracy Morgan Played supporting Ice Cube.It was very sad. All the parts that they showed for the previews and the trailer were the funniest parts of the whole movie. In my opinion it was wack. The only good part was how it ended.Oh yeah! this may come as a spoiler, but New York was in the movie, she could have been left out all together!Her acting was just a mess!It will be interesting to see how this did in the first weekend at the theaters. I will say wait to see it on DVD, or not at all, because you won't be missing anything.

The Bee is out!

5 comments:

Elle said...

Wow I'm not suprised but at the same time I am! Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD

Marleaux said...

OK, we saw this movie too. We really didn’t have any other choice, as we’ve seen just about every movie in the theater now, literally. So it was this, PS I love you or Bucket List, but I didn’t feel like crying. The movie really was inconceivable. It just couldn’t go down in real life. I don’t think it was a total lost though. When Kat told fat girl that she couldn’t be the black butterfly, because that spot was already taken, so she had to be the moth or roach with wings, oh my goodness, we laughed for a good ten minutes. We were the only two idiots in the theater still laughing after the joke had passed. And finally, Katt isn’t playing a pimp. He’s still flamboyant though.

Anonymous said...

I think your first mistake was going into the theater with high expectations. Shame on you! You could look at the previews and tell this movie was gonna be some gutter trash. I want to thank you for saving me a trip to the area 'Magic' Johnson theater. LOL!

Marcus LANGFORD

Lee said...

Man, Marcus I know but I love me some Ice Cube, so I just had to have those high expetations(doing the pouty lips)

The Bee is out!

CHA CHA said...

Marcus you are so hard..LOL

I will still go and support my fellow West Coast entertainers...loves me some Cube, he can do NO wrong in my eyes.