Friday, January 18, 2008

Out With the Old In With the New


(picture from google images)

Well look what we have here. Steve Harvey who is well know as Mr. Hightower on The Steve Harvey show has recently shaved his head bald. When my boyfriend told me last night I wasn't thinking Bald! I thought he would have a nice fade or just a low cut, but lo and behold he is BALD!It looks weird to me, I liked the box fade it was kinda like his trade mark.But as I always say If he likes it I love it!Baldy(LOL)Here he's featured on the cover of JET. I still love his beautiful smile, and those deep dimples!


(picture compliments of mwza.com)

The Bee is out!

5 comments:

Marleaux said...

He must have gotten tired off up keeping up the wiglet, or so I’ve heard… He doesn’t look like the missing triplet from the Whispers anymore.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Marleaux. Steve did resemble one of the brothers from 'The Whispers'.

I heard that he had some type of wig set up too, but I was never really convinced of it, but now I wonder [scratchin' head]. He could have gone for a nice even-all-over, but just to go straight bald will make anyone wonder.

It's all good though. Steve can do what he want 'cause the brotha is an icon and his suits be off the heezee!

Marcus LANGFORD

Park Avenue said...

It never occurred to me that his hair could've been some type of afro toupee or something, but looking at it NOW, his "hair" did/does look kind of suspicious.

***Missing triplet from "The Whispers*** Marleaux, I am done with you! LOL

CHA CHA said...

Steve cool with me, that is one classy older man

Marleaux said...

You are right Marcus. You just don't go from a full head of thick black hair, to nothing.