Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shout out!!!!!

We all know I like to show love, when I get love. So this Shout Out is going to a new reader that has blessed my site with his time and comments, which makes me fell grateful that people are reading my stuff! Ladies and Gentlemen without further a do I present to you Marcus Langford!!!!!!!(and the crowd goes wild) He runs a site called Mind of Marcus, it's interesting and a very good read so I won't spoil it just click on his name and get it crackin.Check up on him! Holla!

The Bee is out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you 'Bee'!!! I can not thank you enough for the love. I like coming by your blog. I like your content; it is easy to digest. You provide a lot of entertaining and good information but delivered very shortly. Nothing is more annoying to me than going by a blog that has long drawn-out content to read [snoring noise]. I too want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments as well; it is much appreciated just as much.

Marcus LANGFORD

CHA CHA said...

ME too BEE, MEE TOOOOO, Im glad to have Marcus gracing my spot, he is a wonderful addition to our blog family...Im greatful for you too. Your site has come along way...keep up the goodness girlie!..ya know I got mad luv for ya!!