Monday, January 7, 2008

Snoop Doggs FatherHood


Last night I watched the show and I must say I liked it.It was funny as hell.The family is very real and they have a great deal of love for each other.I like to see that seeing as though family means everything to me. One thing that I saw on a previous episode before the new one last night was that Snoop wanted his wife to try to build her own empire. He used Kimora Lee Simmons as a reference.His wife Shante wasn't feeling it. Personally I think she should find something that makes her happy and make more money, but she said she knew what she was doing, that he should concentrate on his album and she will run the home. So I respect that because running the house can be a hard job.So in short check out the show Sundays at 10:30 on E!.


The Bee is out!

2 comments:

CHA CHA said...

I dont get that channel, but I bet that show is real live, and real phony...how many beeps do they get in...LOL

Anonymous said...

I have YET to really watch this show in its entirety; I always catch bits and pieces of it. I did see the first episode and it was interesting. I believe that I can really get into it if I can just sit down and watch it. I will try and catch up with some re-runs or something.

Marcus LANGFORD