Friday, February 1, 2008

Get It Shawty!

According to BrownSista, Keyshia Cole is already at work on her third album due sometime around Christimas.Some folks love her some love to hate her. The Bee is one of her Fans.I love her music, her style and her attitude, she can do no wrong in my eyes. Yeah she might be "ghetto", but she's family oriented and a absolute Go Getter. I see this Young Lady blossming in to a beautiful woman in the music industry.She's come a long way so I say GET IT SHAWTY!














The Bee is out!

3 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Keyshia can get it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Keyshia Cole! She has a beautiful voice and um...she can get it and some!!! She could be BabyMama #20 if she play her cards right with me. LOL!

Marcus LANGFORD

CHA CHA said...

I honestly I can't live w/o Keyshia either...she can't get shit but I like her...LOL