Monday, March 17, 2008

POP FICTION

A new reality series created by Ashton Kutcher! This show is so funny to me! Seeing as though I' m a small time entertainment blogger, I like the fact that this show targets the paparazzi! Then all of a sudden you see these outrageous stories about the celebs! For instance Eva Longoria dating the guy from Save By the Bell Mario Lopez. That was all pop fiction the Stars are totally in on all the pranks.Another prank with Paris and her Guru! After the Paps! saw her with this "Guru" the media came up with all kinda stories regarding her changing her religion! Funny stuff! The show comes on the E! channel Sundays Eastern time!



The Bee is out!

2 comments:

Park Avenue said...

I'm kind of tired of Ashton Kutcher & all of his pranks! Has he ever done anything serious? I'm not for all of these outrageous, but fake celebrity stories. I like the outrageous REAL ones! Trying to confuse us & everything....

*Hey, Busy Bee, I've added you to my list!*

Anonymous said...

Ashton Kutcher is just a genius when it comes to creating shows like this; I am big fan of 'PUNK'D'.

Marcus LANGFORD