Sunday, March 23, 2008

Star Struck!

O.k last night my boyfriend and I went to Apple Bees on west broad in Richmond VA. We were eating and from the side of my eye I see this guy and I look at him dead on and said to my self that's Pharell(Of Star Track).So I see him look at me and not knowing if that's really him I look away like I don't wanna be staring at some dude while sitting with my man. So I continue to eat and I look up again and there he is
Pharell talking to some young kids that were in some kinda basketball group. I said there's Pharell! This was the perfect opportunity for me to get an exclusive picture or autograph , or even speak to the man and I DIDN'T. I was on stuck, so I continued to look at him hoping I would get up and say something, but no I just sat there!!!!!!Ugh! He looks at me gives me the head nod and just like that he was gone!I CANT BELIEVE MY BIG AS MOUTH STAYED QUIET! UGH! But I did get a description. He looks much younger in person then on T.V. he was wearing jeans with a blinged out belt, a black Billionaires Boys Club hoodie, with 2 big ass diamond studs! So there you have it The Bee was Star Struck! has this ever happened to anyone else?

The Star Struck Bee is out!

2 comments:

CHA CHA said...

GIRL YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW...LOL

Yes I was star struck when I met Chingy....I was damn near slobbering and also believe it or not...when I met Master P...he was sooo tall and actually sexy in person

Lee said...

I know POCA I feel so bad!LOL it is what it is!

The Bee is out!