Saturday, April 5, 2008

An Alleged Wedding

I wasn't going to post this, but after looking all over the net I found it to be something to talk about. The Rapper known as Jay-Z and the singer Beyonce supposedly had a wedding on Friday the 4Th at Jay-Z's apartment. There are pictures every where. I'm not the one to dabble in gossip as most of my readers may already know nor do I talk bad about the stars.Most of my post consist of the hear say that goes on in blogger world or my own comments of the stars events. I'm not hear to speculate or judge on any of the artist personal lives, I just like to be a part of what I think is a wonderful world of imagination, style, and most of all god given talent which has caused these people to be stars. So with this being said If they did get married I wish them the best of happiness.Although something like this cannot be secret because they live in the public eye, everyone must remember that these people are just like us as Keyshia Cole would say,the only difference is that they have worked hard to become "STARS" remember we work Just as hard for our financial status as well as our happiness. Obviously we have chosen not to live our lives in the public eye.



>








The Bee is out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apparently it is official and these two did get married.

Marcus LANGFORD