Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Keyshia Cole and Others Team Up With Pepsi

Keyshia Cole will be teaming up with Pepsi in order to promote "WE INSPIRE"

"The effort, promoted across various media with the tagline “We inspire,” will serve as the cornerstone of Pepsi’s African-American marketing outreach for 2010. Pepsi is aiming to build buzz for Pepsiweinspire.com via Facebook and print ads, in Essence and Black Enterprise, featuring actress Taraji P. Henson reflecting on the love she has for her mother." (ouote from Keyshia only.com)

Keyshia's Inspiration is HOPE.

"This picture of Gib and I gives me hope because I didn't know you could actually find everything you’re looking for in that one special person. I almost lost hope of someone fulfilling my dreams… but this is us! " (by: Nichelle)

Here she quotes the Bible saying "Scripture: Proverbs Chapter 8, Verses 11-12
For wisdom is better than rubies; and all things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. I wisdom dwell with prudence and find out knowledge of witty inventions. All scriptures inspire hope for me! (by:Nichelle)
KC is the best I love to read anything that has anything to do with her. I'm very happy for the love that she's found. for more on this story and to see the other Celebs click here.

Lee


No comments: