Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Blog Shout Out!


When I started blogging I was like I hope someone will look at my site and think its cool and all that good stuff so i can get recognition and have it open other doors for me, but that has yet to happen. I used to follow bloggers like Natasha of the YBF before she was a.com and I'm so proud of her and all her accomplishments. She has a spot on Big Boy radio, and she runs a Beyonce fan site. So because I like the work Natasha does I want to say thank you for your hard efforts, YBF is the best keep up the good work. Who knows maybe one day we'll meet and I'll be doing great things with my site, even though I don't have drama and I don't say bad or mean things I know someone out there likes the news I bring. To those of you who do I love Ya !

Lee

No comments: