Thursday, December 20, 2007

Busy Bee Birthday Reminder! & Shout outs!

Just a reminder to all my loved ones that I will turn 28 on December 26Th!. If it's your Birthday I want to know! I would like to give some shout outs, to Sandy G. with at your service you are number 1, Pocahontaz I love you because you keep always keep it real stright never watered down, LoLo's cube if you are reading I will be getting to my tag this evening so come back and check it out, as for my shout out to you, your are the fashion Queen!I loved your 7 things.(Elegant):) My homie BougieBeauCoup you have been down with me since day one.(much respect) T.V. Crack i just love your bold style straight like A1 on my favorite Fillet Mignon:). And if I forgot some one please don't be up set I get down with all yaul!

The Bee is out!

4 comments:

Park Avenue said...

Hi, Busy Bee! Girl, you know I've been a fan since day 1! LOL! Thank you for supporting me, too. Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday to you!

Marleaux said...

Omgness. Thanks so much Bee. I love your site too. Your shout out means a lot. And Happy Holidays. Hopefully you didn’t get any two-in-one gifts. I do have to say that I’m guilty of that. My moms bday is tomorrow and my grandmother the day after. But they do get big gifts though, so they shouldn’t complain.

Oh and Happy Birthday.

CHA CHA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS HONEY BEEEEEEEE...THE BEE IS IN....LOL, THANX FOR THE B-DAY SHOT OUT...HEAD OVER FOR A BIGGER SHOT OUT...TAKE CARE, BE BLESSED, SHAKE A TAILFEATHER...DO IT IN THE NAME OF IKE....LOL

Lee said...

Still_Pocahontaz

Girl you crack me up!Shakin that feather!

The Bee is out!