Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!!!!

LoLo's Cube has tagged me with a tag very different from the tag I received months ago so here's my reply.I'm supposed to show a picture of my self so here goes. This was on Halloween I had my Green Lashes on at work.No down to business.......



1. My biggest accomplishment this year was quitting smoking.I have been through a lot and stress caused me to start, so now that I've gotten rid of the stress I got rid of the smoking.

2. My hair is no longer long I cut it, so that it can be healthy ofter all the color I have put in it.I bleached it a while back and it began to break off, so I currently have a bob.And it's purple.

3. I love my family that lives in Colorado.With me being so far away I really get home sick around the holidays.I have a 1year old niece who is the apple of my eye, as well as my god niece that's my road dog.

4. I have a very special man Friend.I call him my man friend because he is far from a boy. He is the love of my life and he takes very good care of me.

5. I have a turtle named Junie who is an aquatic turtle who is my firs pet.I have him in a fifty five gallon tank, that I call his mansion.

6. I love to read novels by black authors, I try to venture out but just haven't found a good author outside the black race that keeps my interest.

7. I love computers, I went to school for computer information and I currently have a Job where I used my degree some what.

And there you have it I lead a very normal boring life and thanks to LoLo I have shared a photo of my self and my 7facts HOLLA!

The Bee is out!

2 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Hey good lookin..

Interesting facts, I love turtles. I might have to look into getting one myself. You sound mad cool, thanks for sharing

Marleaux said...

Congrats on your non-smoking. You got rid of the cause of the problem before trying to stop smoking. Some folks are just backwards, so the inability to quit causes more stress.

I love your green lashes. That’s more than I’ve ever done for Halloween since grade school.

Hmm, I loooove to read too. I haven’t finished a single book since I started the cube though. I started about 5 though, lmao. Got about 40 pages on one.

Aww, that’s so cute that you have a turtle. My mom bought me one from the Compton Swampmeet when I was little. It died about a week later. I think that was the expectancy for those turtles.