Monday, February 11, 2008

Meeting In The Ladies Room


This post is random, but everyone knows I like to do me, so I deciced to do this post on My friend who lives in Jersey(The Dark Skinned one next to Dawn from Danity Kane). She and her girls went to NY to get their party on and they ran into Dawn in the restroom. It looks as though these ladies and my homie had a good time. Shout out to Colleen LaNae Whitaker and her gilrs! Party Like a Rock Star! Readers comments are appreciated!


The Bee is out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like these sistahs are enjoyin' the good life! I ain't mad at 'em.

Marcus LANGFORD
HostGator Is Da Bomb!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee. I have an award for you - http://atyourservie.blogspot.com/2008/02/art-prize-and-award.html

~Sandy G.

CHA CHA said...

Fun times..they look like a singing group of their own..LOL

Jazzy said...

lol@the one in the front with her mouth all open. That's usually my pose... lol

Elle said...

Love me some Dawn!