Monday, February 11, 2008

Pre Grammy & Grammy Pictures

Hey all! I didn't get the opportunity to watch this program, but I love to see the pictures so I went to YBF and snagged some so here we go!



Jay-Z He looks like he told the camera man "Boy Stop! Can't TouchThis!(LOL)

Ashanti & Mary lookin good!


Ashanti & Nelly Whitney Huston, She looks great!



Beyonce What a Dress! Very Seductive!

Nelly & Mary
Keyshia Cole, WOW she went black it looks Different but she looks cute. I love the dress.
Whitney Gettin her shine on! Get It Shawty!

Alicia Keys always flawless!
Ashanti
Janet & J.D.
Nia long looks really pretty in this picture! I love her dress it fits her good!


Well That's all folks!
The Bee is out!








3 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Good times...you posted all of the nice pictures....loves it!

Park Avenue said...

I think Alicia Keys & Whitney Houston look absolutely beautiful! Get it, girls!

Edirin said...

they all look fab,